These tasty pumpkin seeds pack an irresistible crunch along with a major health punch. High in protein and healthy fats, pepitas are a good-for-you, satisfying snack. Toss them in salads, mix them in trail mix, or add them to your favorite recipes for a boost of nutrition. Some roast them or add them to their smoothie bowls.
Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Each one-ounce serving of pepitas provides a whopping ten grams of protein. Talk about an ideal post-workout snack!
- Also provide three grams of dietary fiber.
- A great source of minerals like phosphorus, magnesium and zinc.
- A single serving of pepitas provides 15 percent of the recommended daily value for iron.
- Can help lower inflammation levels and offer balance to your diet.
- Has vitamin E.